Sunday, August 26, 2012

mc.dreamsmc.com server! Town Server!

mc.dreamsmc.com Server Town Server

I got a nice little server for this post! the IP is     mc.dreamsmc.com
its got towns and citys! (just a quick hint) on this server they don't
take to kindly to teleporting others to your own town unless its
someone else from your town!

the owners are on every once in a while so if you want to make a suggestion
you can do it quite easily! (ask for their names on the server!) cant
remember the names right now!

i don't spend much time on this server... but will stop by every once
in a while!

(IGN Antares330)

Rated 7/10

3 comments:

  1. Ayee dude! Are you looking for new Minecraft server that you can play to receive money? Checkout play. universemc. us. You can play the server to get upto $1, 000 CHF just for being the best player on the network! The network involves Factions, Prison, Skyblock, Kitmap and many more gamemodes! It includes big youtubers participating in on the network!

    IP: PLAY. UNIVERSEMC. US
    IP ADDRESS: PLAY. SPAWNER. US
    WEBSITE: https://universemc.us/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minecraft Server Advertising I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minecraft Server Advertising The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    ReplyDelete