Saturday, September 8, 2012

Anti-Grief nation Minecraft Server

INTRODUCING My very First Minecraft server that i played on! this is the server that taught me how to me to play MINECRAFT! Which is why i would recommend this server so highly!


the Website is http://www.antigriefnation.com/

IP is antigriefnation.com

this server is a server with towny server a Great community and Admins
on this server the more time you spend the better rank you get!
(the more help you are the better as well)

this server also has a little pvp and just good fun!

Hope to see you there (IGN antares330)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, i found this server while searching for anti grief nation server, (which apparently doesn't exist anymore) but it turns out that that was my first server as well, where i learned how to play! anyways, great to meet someone from anti-grief nation, and my IGN is monkeyman9832 if you remember me at all.

    ReplyDelete