Monday, July 22, 2013

Trouble in mineville server Being Shut Down?

Trouble in mineville server Being Shut Down?


After a while of Playing Capture the flag, I thought a nice game of Trouble in Mineville would be nice, so i tried looking up a server IP, and tried the old IPs and I couldnt find it guys, i'm a little sad! that was a great mini game!

If you like me and want this back, you can try and get in contact of the people that run it, the way i understand it, they will start a new server, with more mini games on it....

But for now, I think we are gonna have to do with what we have!

So Check out my server while that one is out, Factions, PvP, raiding and Good community!

IP: pigpvp.com

Website to vote etc: pigpvp.blogspot.com

Website to Donate: pigpvp.buycraft.net

Thanks for stopping by!
~Ant

No comments:

Post a Comment